We’re getting extremely excited about our upcoming trip to Philadelphia, where we’re going to be seeing YOU (hopefully)!. We’ve got most of the pieces in place at this point, so here’s what’s happening: We’ll have two events on June 3rd, 2017, where you can come meet with us and take some tours related to magic.
Event 1: A Meetup at the Penn Museum to take a private guided tour of the Magic in the Ancient World exhibit.
- Where: The Penn Museum (3260 South Street, Philadelphia, PA at the Group Entrance (Kress)).
- When: Saturday, June 3rd, 2017 at 10:30am. The tour and time in the museum will take around 2 hours
- Cost: Admission as part of our group is $17 for entrance and the guided tour. You can pay via PayPal in advance OR you can pay with cash, check, or credit card the day of the event. However, as a special bonus treat, we are covering the guided tour part of the admission cost for the first twenty (20) listeners who sign up via our Museum Tour event planner page! So if you know for sure you want to come, sign up there and your entrance cost is only $12!
Event 2: A private “Spirits and Spiritualists” tour at the historic Laurel Hill Cemetery
- Where: Laurel Hill Cemetery (3822 Ridge Ave., Philadelphia, PA)
- When: Saturday, June 3rd, 2017 at 3:30pm. The tour will last about 1.5-2 hours, and does involve some walking around the cemetery
- Cost: Admission as a part of our group is $15. You can pay via PayPal in advance OR you can pay with cash, check, or credit card the day of the event. Please sign up for the event in advance via our Cemetery Tour event planner page so we can be sure we have enough spots for everyone on the tour.
That means hanging out in Philly with us and other awesome New World Witchery fans, seeing really old magical stuff, and then wandering around a graveyard hearing about ghosts and spirit mediums. You can’t beat that! Well, you can, but I think trying to summon the ghost of Ben Franklin would be frowned upon by the city (but you can throw pennies onto his grave if that makes you feel better).
If you are going to attend, please do make sure you sign up so we can have a good head count, and we will look forward to seeing you there very soon!
With love and gratitude to you all,
-Cory & Laine