So we’ve only had a small handful of submissions to our contest, and we really want to get more people to participate to make this audio spellbook concept to be the best it can be. So we are extending the deadline to enter this contest to November 18th, 2011.
You can read the full description of the contest in our original blog post on it, but here’s a quick summation of the rules:
- Share a favorite spell that you’ve used and which works for you
- Files <5 minutes in length, in .mp3, .m4a, AAC, or .wav format
- Tell us who you are and where you’re from, generally
- Please tell us all spell components and describe actions carefully
- Send us your file at firstname.lastname@example.org , subject line: “Audio Spell Contest”
- Deadline November 18th, 2011
For those of you who’ve already entered, we still have your names in our proverbial hat, but if you’d like to increase your chances of winning, you can get an extra entry by doing the following:
- Posting about the contest w/ a link back to this page in Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Sending us an email or leaving us a comment here telling us that you’ve linked the contest
We’ve got a better lock on the prizes, too! We’re going to do books by authors who have appeared on our show, including:
- American Shamans by Jack Montgomery
- The Encyclopedia of Mystics, Saints, & Sages by Judika Illes
- The Voodoo Hoodoo Spellbook by Denise Alvarado
Prizes and winners will be picked at random, but any of these books would be a great addition to a magical library.
If you’ve already submitted and want to do another entry, feel free! Every submission gets you an entry into the contest.
Here’s hoping we hear from you soon! (Pretty please? With magical cherries on top?)