Podcast 44 – American Holidays
Today we’re looking at the “American wheel of the year” and at developing your own magical calendar.
Download: Episode 44 – American Holidays
Some other neat holiday-centered items:
- R. Burns “Halloween” poem
- Arlo Guthrie, “Alice’s Restaurant” (a main tradition for Cory’s Thanksgiving)
- Leprechaun lore from the Yeats/Gregory collection Fairy & Folk Tales of the Irish Peasantry
- A little bit on the connection between Paganism & Easter from religioustolerance.org
- The Wikipedia article on Dia de Muertos
- A fun recipe for the Ossa di Morti cookies Cory mentions
And definitely check out all the details on Pagan Podkin Super Moot no. 3, happening in San Francisco on Oct. 6th!
Don’t forget to follow us at Twitter!