Happy Yule! Today we have our favorite carols, poems, recipes, and even a little lore for the winter holidays. Have a blessed and happy holiday season!
Download: New World Witchery – Episode 22
“A Visit from St. Nicholas,” attributed to Clement Clark Moore, but likely written by Henry Livingston, Jr.
“The Oxen,” by Thomas Hardy.
Recipes for Tom & Jerrys, Reindeer Food, and Gingerbread cookies.
Holiday animal lore can be found here.
Promos & Music
Nearly every song can be found on CDBaby.com or iTunes. Below I’ve attempted to link directly to the artist pages where possible.
- I Saw Three Ships – West of Eden
- Gods Rest Ye Merry Paganfolk – The Pagan Carolers
- Hark the Herald Angels Sing – Doug Smith
- Wren in the Furze – Shira Kammen
- Silver Bells – Steve Martin & Paul Simon (Live recording from SNL)
- A Soalin’/Soul Cake – Pagan Carolers
- Holly & The Ivy – Howl-O
- Good King Wenceslas – The Trail Band
- Cherry Tree Carol – Rose & Thistle Band
- Bring the Torch Jeanette Isabella – Trifolkal
- Boars Head Carol – Pagan Carolers
- Come Landlord Fill the Flowing Bowl – The Limeybirds
- Gloucester Wassail – Pagan Carolers
- Carol of the Bells – Ross Moore
- Stille Nacht/Silent Night – Katie McMahon
- Snowbird – Maidens Three
- Da Day Dawn – Samantha Gillogly
- O Tannenbaum – Antique Music Box Christmas Collection
- O Holy Night – Indigo Girls
- This Endris Night – Heather Dale
- Go Tell It On the Mountain – Easy Anthems
- Patapan – Bittersweet & Briers
- Welcome Yule – Renaissance Revelers
- Little Drummer Boy – Men of Worth
- Angels We Have Heard on High – Skye Pixton
- Auld Lang Syne – Marc Gunn
Holiday wishes from (in no particular order) Saturn Darkhope, Oraia Sphinx, Scarlet at LPV, Gillian the Iron Powaqa, Rianna Stone the Pagan Homesteader, & Kathleen at Borealis Meditation.